Friday, July 17, 2026

Hayden's birthday

 

Hayden had his golden birthday this year! He turned 17 on the 17th.  We got him a golden 17 birthday balloons. He also chose a pink unicorn balloon. 

We went and got his waffle that afternoon. I enjoyed hanging out with him!

He loves spending time with our dog Ollie. 

A week earlier we went to the Lego store and Hayden picked out this train set with a helicopter. It connects with his other train sets. 
I made him chocolate cupcakes with Nutella frosting. We had a party for him that night. 

It was fun to have his grandparents and Pelfrey cousins there. He was working on his Minecraft Lego set from Aunt Kayley. 
He got birthday hugs from his cousin Bailey. 

Hayden has grown a lot this last year. He is the tallest kid in our family now.  He has shown great resilience through some of the challenges he has faced this year. He has the best sense of humor and I love to hear him laugh.  I love cheering him on as he accomplishes his goals. We love you Hayden!!

No comments: