Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Bear Lake

 

We went on our annual vacation to Bear Lake July 26-29th! We stayed at the Paris Springs Campground. It was nice to have the Frosts, Castagno's, and Bakers with us this year!

Hayden was happy to have several days to hang out with his friend Brodey.  They were both helpful getting our camping trailer set up. 
We had a campfire that night. It was fun catching up with everyone and hearing their stories. 

The next day we had fun at the lake. Addy, Paige, and Nayla are the cutest friends! 

We set up all three of our shade canopies next to each other. My favorite part is hanging out and talking with my friends. 
When it got hot we hung out in the water to cool off. 

Kev brought our waverunners and Kev pulled the kids around on the tube and wakeboard. 

The Frosts brought up their paddleboard. Addy had fun trying it out. 

I love these women and I am glad we have been friends all these years!

The guys had fun playing Cam Jam on the beach. 

We went back to camp to make dinner.  It started to downpour. The Castagnos ran for cover in the trees. 

We did get this beautiful rainbow afterward though. 

We were happy that Kenna and Bryson came up one night to have dinner with us. We cooked Mesquite Chicken and had Chocolate mud cake for dessert. 

All of the kids had fun paying card games in our camping trailer at night. I love that they have all grown up together. 
I forgot my book light this time. The trailer lights were shining right in my eyes so I got creative and put on my sunglasses. "I wear my sunglasses at night"! 

The next day we went back to the lake. It was fun to have Emily's family come up for the day.  I had never met their daughter Paisley. She was adorable and loved running around in the sand. 

Her daughter Oakley is four now and had a great time and even went on the tube. 

They have a new dog named Aires. They are training him to be a service dog. Hayden had fun hanging out with him. 
Kristen took this picture of Addy and I hanging out on the paddleboard. 

Halle and Andrew also came up for the day. They went on tube rides with Maddi. She is missing her boyfriend who just left on his mission. 
It is always fun when Maddi and Halle get together. 

Parker also came up for a couple of days. He was a good sport to let everyone burry him with sand. 

Hayden and Maddi worked hard on their sand castle. 

Janice took this picture of our family. 

The kids got a hold of Kristen's phone and took some fun pictures while we were cleaning up. 



We went to eat at Zipps after our beach day. It was fun running into the Swensons. We hadn't seen them in awhile. 

It was another memorable year at Bear Lake. Until next year!

No comments: