We went camping at Trial Lake August 26-30th! We were surprised to see that the lake level was not too low. Addy invited her friend Lacey to come with us. They both got to miss a couple of days of school.
Hayden and I enjoyed hanging around the campfire that night. It was fun to hear him make up scary stories.
The next day we put the fishing boat in at the dock. Hayden drove the boat for the first time.
The girls cooked hot dogs one afternoon.
They kept busy painting their bikini t-shirts.
They are the cutest friends! I took some pictures of them before the sun went down.
As soon as the rain cleared up Kev took some of the kids fishing. I took this picture of Halle and Andrew with our big umbrella.
Kev took this fun selfie while they were out fishing. We caught 32 fish on this trip. Once, Kev and I had three fish on poles all at once!











No comments:
Post a Comment