Tuesday, June 23, 2026

June highlights

 

We celebrated Kayley's 25th birthday on June 3rd!  We had dinner at Goodwood BBQ and then got ice cream afterwards. It was a fun night with family celebrating Kayleys birthday. I love being sisters with her!

Hayden took this picture of Ollie on June 3rd with my phone.  I am photobombing in the background. I love that it shows me working on this blog. It is an ongoing project but I'm grateful to look back at all our family memories in one place. 

Aaron's new Moto United store opened up near us in Lehi. We went to check it out on June 5th. Kev's friend Chad Kitchin is working there and he gave us the grand tour. The place is three levels of boats, razors, and motorcycles. Chad uses an electric scooter to get around the building. 

My Dad and Loni took us to dinner at Maria Bonita on June 11th! Addy tried the giant Pina Colada for the first time. You can see that Parker was there with us too. 


Addy and I went and saw the Michael Jackson movie on June 13th! We both loved the movie.  It is the best movie of the summer in my opinion!

Hayden passed his learners permit test on June 19th! We are so proud of how hard he worked to accomplish this goal! I love cheering him on as he accomplishes these milestones. I enjoy driving with him. He is getting better and more confident every time. 

We went to Josh Eggertz wedding reception on June 23rd. It was at the Springville Museum of Art. We had fun catching up with Kev's friends Cam, Tom, and their families!

Wdkhfrgoireh

No comments: