Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Ryker + Maggie

 

I was so happy when I found out that Ryker proposed to Maggie! Parker is the one that set them up. Their friend Ben took their engagement photos. 

Ryker is the first of Parker's friends to get married. 

It is fun because we already know Maggie. She used to come hang out at our house. 

Nayla was a bridesmaid. She looked beautiful all dressed up! I love that she and Addy have been friends there whole lives. 
I took this picture of Hayden and Brody hanging out. He enjoyed seeing Brody's new motorcycle. I'm happy that they have remained friends since we moved. 

It was fun to get a picture with our friends Janice and Ben. It is crazy that they have two of their kids married now. We love hanging out with Janice and Ben. I'm grateful that our kids have grown up together!
It was sweet to see Janice dance with Ryker. I can't wait for my chance to dance with my sons at their weddings. 
It was cute to see Ryker and Maggie dance together. I have known Ryker since he was 2 and I can't believe that he is all grown up and married!

Emily's husband Mike was swinging their daughter Oakley around the dance floor. It was adorable!

Parker was one of the first to go out there and get the party started on the dance floor. It was fun to see him and his friends having a great time. They even threw a pretend lasso and roped Ryker in. 


Halle and Addy had fun dancing together. 


It was sweet to see Parker dancing with his girlfriend Emma. 

Parker and Ryker even danced together. I think they were going for a spin that got tangled up in the process. They make me laugh!
Ryker asked Parker to be his best man.  Parker told me that he cried at their temple sealing.  I love the friendship that these two have!

I was hoping that one of my girls would catch the wedding bouquet. 

They had a confetti send off. Parker told me the story behind it the next day.  Maggie's mom had forgotten the send off bubbles and didn't realize until right before it was time. Parker had bought some confetti cannons not really knowing why. Maggie's mom said that Parker was an answer to her prayers that day. I love that story and I'm proud of my boy!

The groomsmen decorated the getaway car. The reason it was tastefully done was thanks to Emma. We are so happy for Ryker and Maggie!!

No comments: